Infos and tips
This is where you can get some tips and important information for your trip
HOW TO GET HERE:
There are 2 ways to get to San Blas.
Fly to Corazón de Jesus
USD 350,00 per person, round trip.
the fastest and most comfortable way to travel to San Blas since from Panama City the flight lasts 35 minutes versus 3 hours by road. The Captain picks them up at the airport, from Corazón de Jesus,
Transfer for Carti
There are two stages before you get full onboarded on your house for the next days:
The first stage is done by a 4x4 vehicle
If you own a car or wanna rent one to get here, it must have a four wheel drive traction. Eventough the road is paved, this is a Kuna Congress demand.
If you're coming by transfer your trip will work like this: The transfer will pivk you up at your hotel, airport or any other adress that was previously arranged. This will happen around 5:30 or 6:00 am and your trip will take about 2:30 or 3:00 hours.
On the road there is a border between Panama and the Guna Yala County, at this point you pay the US$D 20 fee (each person) to enter the Guna territory.
You'll arrive at Cardi's Port around 8:30 am. At the port the driver will take you to the speedboat that will bring you to our boat.
The second stage is done by the Kuna boat
Arriving the port all tourists must pay the "boarding fee". This tax is mandatory for everyone that is using the port. The US$D 2 must be paid at one of the cabins (the Kunas will show you where you must pay it). Once in the boat it is time to go! The trip takes about 40 minutes from the port to our boat. Now you just have to relax and enjoy the paradise you're at!
Cost to get to the boat (USD 180,00 per person, round trip.)
US$D 100,00 (each person) roundtrip from Panama City to the port
US$D 60,00 (each person) roundtrip boat from the port to our boat
US$D 20 (each person) Guna Yala Territory entrance fee
US$D 2 (each person) Cardi Port entrance fee
What is included in our price
For this prices we hace your onboard stay with the all inclusive method
Our packages includes everything from food and beverages to fuel, captain, hostess and snorkeling.
We serve a delicious breakfast with fresh baked breads and fruits
For lunch and dinner we serve fresh seafood and fishes .
Beverages include: water, juice, sodas, beer and wine.
Always remebering to drink responsibly while onboard.
Our cabins have clean and cozy bedsheets and towels.
What is NOT included in our prices
- displacement till the boat
- food and beverages consumed at restaurants
- other activities or services not provided by our crew
- Parties or events are not allowed
- We don't take pets
- We don't have the service of private sailor, babysitter or maid (It is posible a side hiring, check availability and prices for the service)
- Check in 10:00am , check-out 7:00pm (might be extended till 3:00pm in case of availability and a 50% extra fee on the daily price)
- We host children at any age
- Smokers it is allowed to smoke only at the stern outside.
- Eletricity and sweet water are precious aboard and must be used with responsability and economy.
Additional Fee High Season 20%
- For reservations made from 12/20 to 10/01.
There is an additional 20% surcharge on the total amount.
- For cancellations made up to 60 days before check-in, a refund of the reservation is made.
- 30 days before check-in, 50% refund is made.
- Less than 30 days of check-in, we do not refund the reservation amount.